Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets by connecting two distant cities, and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
- 2010 Hungarian Board Game Award Nominee
- 2008 Ludoteca Ideale Official Selection
- 2006 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Japanese Game Winner
- 2006 Hra roku Winner
- 2005 Vuoden Peli Family Game of the Year Winner
- 2005 Juego del Año Winner
- 2005 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Winner
- 2005 Årets Spel Best Family Game Winner
- 2004 Spiel des Jahres Winner
- 2004 Origins Awards Best Board Game Winner
- 2004 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Advanced Game Winner