A haunting hum accompanies the flight of an argentum dragon. It's a trait of their silvery scales, which gleam like mercury in flight and echo through highland hills, which presage their arrival. More than any other dragon, the argentum assumes humanoid form, singing to change shape, then using their intoxicating allure to draw an entourage, collecting people like other dragons amass treasure. Thus, skilled bards are honored to be called 'Argentum' as the highest accolade and some inns are known to award beautiful argentum earrings to entertainers and artists.
• Silver plating with battleworn, detailed dragonscale inlay
• Oversized and with excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Single Dire d20 die (25mm)