Genius Games presents Dr. Livingston’s human anatomy puzzles, a line of larger-than-life jigsaw puzzles. The puzzles feature stunning art created just for us by mesa schumacher, a certified medical illustrator from johns Hopkins University! In this first volume, you'll assemble a cross-cut section that gives you a clear view of the components of the head and neck. You'll see how they interlock and overlap with marvelous complexity. Piece together the brain, and the thick, bony skull which protects the brain, and the jaw and teeth. You'll assemble One Eye and the muscles that support and move it.
As you build the neck you'll Marvel at how it serves as an information superhighways - protecting the spinal cord, a Concourse of blood vessels and nerves, and housing The esophagus, larynx, trachea, and thyroid gland. Complete the puzzle by fitting in the muscles of the neck which support and move the heavy head.
- Puzzles feature beautiful medical illustrations created by certified medical illustrator, mesa schumaker, from johns Hopkins University
- Each custom shaped puzzle showcases scientifically accurate cross-sections of the human body with unique puzzle piece configurations outlining each organ and major part of the anatomy
- At twice the size of a real human, these make an exciting challenge to assemble, or a stunning display for a home or classroom wall
- Dr. Livingston’s human anatomy puzzles are a series of puzzles forming a 10 foot tall human when all put together
- The human head puzzle is 538 piece puzzle with dimension 23 x 18 inches when fully assembled