As Above, So Below
The adventures investigate a solitary spire of stone in the barren mountain wastelands.
According to legend, water once sprung forth from this spire, blessing the land with life.
Now, the land is dry, the ancient site in ruins, and a wondrous waterclock is stagnant.
This stagnation infuses all beings, from the strange cultists on the surface to the former elemental guardians deep below.
Explore wasteland ruins and uncover mysterious clues to the past in this adventure for 4-6 characters, staring at levels 5-7 and concluding at levels 8-11.
- Rise of the Drow author Jonathan G. Nelson
- Playstyles for all player types
- Wasteland Archaelogy
- Travel through time and become priests in the past
- New 5e Mechanic: Flow & Stagnation
- Hardcore Mode: Increase difficulty
- New unique monsters and magic items
- Three nighmarish bosses
- Logical environments reward players for paying attention
- At-a-glance sections summarize important information
- Player Handouts: lost languages, riddles, magic items and locations
- New Language! Riddles and clues appear in a runic language players must decipher
1 Adventure Book (Standard Edition)
2 Full Sets of Dice
Flow & Stagnation Tokens