In the quiet village of Ravenswood Bluff, a demon walks amongst you...
During a hellish thunderstorm, on the stroke of midnight, there echoes a bone-chilling scream.
The townsfolk rush to investigate and find the town storyteller murdered, their body impaled on the hands of the clocktower, blood dripping onto the cobblestones below.
A Demon is on the loose, murdering by night and disguised in human form by day. Some have scraps of information. Others have abilities that fight the evil or protect the innocent. But the Demon and its evil minions are spreading lies to confuse and breed suspicion.
Will the good townsfolk put the puzzle together in time to execute the true demon and save themselves? Or will evil overrun this once peaceful village?
How to Play Survive
Blood on the Clocktower is a bluffing game enjoyed by 5 to 20 players on opposing teams of Good and Evil, overseen by a Storyteller player who conducts the action and makes crucial decisions.
During a 'day' phase players socialize openly and whisper privately to trade knowledge or spread lies, culminating in a player's execution if a majority suspects them of being Evil.
Of a 'night' time, players close their eyes and are woken one at a time by the Storyteller to gather information, spread mischief, or kill. Use all your powers of deduction and deception to survive this game of murder and mystery.
The Storyteller uses the game's intricate playing pieces to guide each game, leaving others free to play without a table or board. Players stay in the thick of the action to the very end even if their characters are killed, haunting Ravenswood Bluff as ghosts trying to win from beyond the grave.
The tension and excitement builds for everyone as the bodies of victims pile ever higher...
A Bluffing Game Like No Other...
- All players are in it for the entire game, staying on as influential ghosts even if their characters die! In Blood on the Clocktower, death is not the end.
- If you arrive late to a game, you can enter after it's started as a powerful Traveller character with unusual talents and questionable allegiances.
- Over 200 individual characters across seven planned editions, each with their own special ability. No two players in a game are ever the same character and no two games are ever alike!
- Drunkenness, madness, and the odd poisoning are common in Ravenswood Bluff. With these unique features you can never trust anyone completely, not even yourself.
- The most dynamic moderator role of any bluffing game – the Storyteller decides how to help, hinder, or mislead each team to craft a nail-biting experience each time.The Storyteller can even assume the role of a special fabled character, each one with its own effect to dramatically change the flavour of a game.