All sales and pre-orders are final after 24 hours.
Damaged Items During Shipping
Customer must put in a claim with shipping company.
Pre-orders with a Deposit
Certain games require a deposit for preorder; shipping and taxes (if applicable) to be charged separately in the final invoice.
Deposits are non-refundable.
Cancellations of pre-orders will incure a fee.
Any cancellation requiring a reimbursement via PayPal or credit card will incur a 5%-20% processing fee.
Recess Games does not cover shipping costs on returns.
Seasonal items, sale items, and discounted items are final sales.
All returns and cancellations require approval.
Customers must have have an account to create a return or cancel and order. If you place orders as guests, you will have to register with the same email address to convert the guest account into a customer account.
Customers can return on your website by:
- Logging into their account by clicking My account / Register normally in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Your customers can view any past orders by clicking My orders.
- Click View on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Return items at the bottom of the page to create the return shipment.
- Choose the products to return and the quantity.
- Give a return reason. Customers can choose a reason and an action or create their own, and then send the return request.