All sales and pre-orders are final after 24 hours.
You are able to cancel your order for FREE within the first 24 hours of purchase. Any cancellation after the 24 hours period will incur a 10% cancellation/restocking fee; pre-orders will incur a 20% cancellation/restocking fee (see pre-order and backorder policy).
Recess Games does not cover shipping costs on returns. Seasonal items, sale items, and discounted items are final sales.
All returns and cancellations require approval.
Customers must have have an account to create a return or cancel and order. If you place orders as guests, you will have to register with the same email address to convert the guest account into a customer account.
Customers can return on your website by:
- Logging into their account by clicking My account / Register normally in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Your customers can view any past orders by clicking My orders.
- Click View on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Return items at the bottom of the page to create the return shipment.
- Choose the products to return and the quantity.
- Give a return reason. Customers can choose a reason and an action or create their own, and then send the return request.