Welcome back to the escapades of the Burgle Bros. The Rook, never one to shy away from the precarious, has decided to take down a string of casinos. But this is no office job - tougher safes, tightened security - and perhaps worst of all, you'll be working during the day! The team will have to dress-up (or dress-down) to go unnoticed in the casino crowds. You'll need to avoid making a commotion or taking too much heat before cracking the safe and escaping through whatever insane plan the Rook has dreamed up.
Burgle Bros 2 is a 1-4 player cooperative game that plays in 60 min.
Burgle Bros 2: The Casino Capers is a standalone game or can be mixed with Burgle Bros. While you'll still need to work together to explore the building and avoid getting caught, nearly every aspect of Burgle Bros has been reinvented for an even more exciting caper.
- Gear - Each players now has their own unique kit of tools that can be used during ANY player's turn. You're no longer forced to wait until your turn before you can jump in and save the day, adding a whole new level of coordinated plays.
- New Rooms - The Pool, Blackjack table, Buffet, Dance Floor - casino rooms are a new mix of crazy and challenging effects that will keep you on your toes.
- Hidden Perks & Pitfalls - Chips are placed on rooms throughout the casino for additional one-time effects - some of them reward bold moves, and others punish them!
- Hunt Mode - No more moving slowly and cautiously during the heist. Take too long and the bouncers will start hunting you.
- Finales - Cracking the safe is only step one. Now each games concludes with a big twist ending. What will the team have to do to make it out with a grand piano slowing you down, or with the swat team on your tail?
- Unlock New Content - Each time you complete a Finale, open the next sealed scenario, filled with new challenges, and new tools to get the job done.