This lavishly illustrated guide showcases the variety of fantastic dragons encountered in the worlds of Dungeons & Dragons.
With tips on everything from fighting dragons to riding them, The Practically Complete Guide to Dragons offers abundant insight into the most awe-inspiring creatures in all the worlds. Detailing the appearance, capabilities, habits, lairs, and treasures of ten dragon kinds, and annotated with the extraordinary wizard Sindri Suncatcher’s personal observations and experiences, this beautiful volume will inspire endless adventures in the imagination.
The Practically Complete Guide to Dragons combines the very best content from three classic bestsellers: A Practical Guide to Dragons, A Practical Guide to Dragon Riding, and A Practical Guide to Dragon Magic. Fully updated with all the latest lore, this indispensable volume contains everything new adventurers need to know about the most iconic monsters of fantasy!
- THE ULTIMATE DRAGON LOVER’S GUIDE: Part field guide, part illustrated storybook, A Practically Complete Guide to Dragons is a trustworthy resource for dragon lovers of all ages, combining the best content from previous installments in the Practical Guide series.
- UNDISCOVERED LORE: Taken from the wizard Sindri Suncatcher’s personal notebooks, this book offers fans a deep dive into the majesty and lore of D&D’s most fantastical creatures.
- THE START OF A LIFELONG ADVENTURE: Your mystical journey begins here. Delight young dragon enthusiasts and inspire a lifelong love of adventure with this magical book.
- INSPIRATION FOR DUNGEON MASTERS: Both new and experienced Dungeon Masters will find a treasure trove of knowledge in this book. Every page is filled with extraordinary dragon lore that Dungeon Masters can use to enrich their D&D campaigns.
- LAVISHLY ILLUSTRATED: Behold majestic art on every page, drawn by some of the most beloved fantasy artists of today!