The installation of wind farms can have an impact on the natural habitat of the surrounding fauna and flora. The government has programs that reward the protection of this habitat.
A new action lets players score points for nature reserves near their transformers.
To play the new Nature Action Card, you must:
• have a wind farm of your color in the sector you'll take the action
• have a transformer in a remote location in that sector
• play a card with the Nature icon matching the wind farm and transformer
• pay the cost of the space on the Action Board, as normal
You then take a Nature Token from the supply and place it on the game board by the transformer mentioned above.
If this is the first Nature Token you're placing, take the Nature Income Marker in your color and place it on the $1 Remote Income track space of your PG&I board. If that space is occupied, place it in the $2 space. If the Nature Income Marker is already on the PG&I board, move it up one space.
Next, you may pay 2 energy or 1 battery to move the Nature Income Marker up 2 spaces.
If the Nature Income Marker or Remote Income Marker ever land on an occupied space, they instead move to the next space.
Score the Nature Income Marker during Consolidation as per the normal income rules.
Additional Nature Specialist Cards and Build Wind Farm Token add even more play variability.
Shipping will be charged on the final invoice.
→ → Please Read: Pre-Order and Backorder Policy
- Preorders should be purchased separately.
- Price is subject to change.
- Cancellations of pre-orders will incure a fee.