Enter a new era of interstellar combat with X-Wing Second Edition! Refining the core formulas that made the First Edition a bestseller, X-wing Second Edition invites you to enter the Star Wars galaxy as ace pilots leading starfighter squadrons into fast-paced, high-stakes dogfights with iconic characters like Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.
This edition emphasizes the visceral thrill of flying starships while introducing Force powers into the game, allowing Force-sensitive pilots to push themselves—and their ships—to the limits of their capabilities. Meanwhile, a companion app tracks all ships, pilots, and upgrades, making building your squadron easier than ever before.
- In X-Wing Second Edition, you assemble a squadron of iconic starfighters from across the Star Wars saga and engage in fast-paced, high-stakes space combat with iconic pilots.
- With refined gameplay that focuses on the physical act of flying starships, X-Wing Second Edition lets you create your own Star Wars space battles right on your tabletop.
- Intuitive mechanics create the tense atmosphere of a firefight while beautifully pre-painted miniatures draw you deeper into the action. Man your ships and enter the fray!
- Featuring stunningly detailed and painted miniatures, X-Wing recreates exciting Star Wars space battles from small engagements to large conflicts.
- X-Wing Second Edition locks two players in fierce ship-to-ship combat. Each round, you'll carefully plot a course for each of your ships, trying to anticipate enemy movement.
- As the commander of your squadron, you begin each round by deciding how your pilots will fly their ships. You'll secretly select each ship's maneuver at the top of the round. Once a maneuver has been locked in for every ship, it's time to start flying.
- Now is your chance to pilot some of the most advanced starfighters in the galaxy. Assemble your squadron and recreate thrilling Star Wars space battles with X-Wing Second Edition!
- If you can successfully outmaneuver your opponent, you'll catch the enemy ships in your sights and open fire. One player wins when all enemy ships are destroyed.